Saturday, April 3, 2010

We got in late last night when it was pitch dark so this morning woke up to pouring rain. Which is typical for here because it is the tropics it will rain in spurts for about 10 minutes but it is so warm outside it doesn't even effect what you are doing in anyway. We walked down to breakfast and on our way we saw the most beautiful rainbow!! We headed to breakfast got some good grub and went to test out the water at the beach it is perfect crystal clear and warm with white sand it cannot get better then that. We also went and checked out the spa which is a total Balinese outfit. Everything the wood, the textiles in the spa and the masseuses are all balinese. Which is special for me because Bali was the first place I went when I was 16 that was in on the other side of the world and one of my favorite things about Bali was the people their demeanor and the way the live life and the other thing I loved at Bali was the Balinese massages!!! So, I booked a spa treatment for later today after we get home from going to town. So, far it is still settling in that we are here I still can't believe it. Also something really nice at the hotel is they have a orchid farm here so they have the most beautiful orchids around the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment